This itinerary is a combination of some of the recommended courses in the South West and West.
As always these itineraries can be changed to cater for the preferences of your group for golf courses, accommodations and land transport.
Suggested Itinerary for Ireland South West & East Eight Day Tour
Arrive Shannon Airport
Transfer to Killarney and check into your chosen hotel wher you will stay for 4 nights
Play 1 round Dooks
Play 1 round Waterville Golf Club
Play 1 round Tralee Golf Club
Play 1 round Ballybunion Golf Club (Old)
Transfer to your chosen hotel in Lahinch for 1 night
Play 1 round Lahinch Golf Club
Transfer to Ballynahinch Castle for 1 night
Play 1 round Connemara Golf Club
Transfer to your chosen hotel in the Sligo area for 2 nights
Play 1 round at Rosses Point County Sligo
Travel Day & Sightseeing
Dromoland Castle for 1 night – optional round at Dromoland Castle
Depart Shannon Airport
All golf is subject to availability at the time of reservation
Caddies can be reserved if required
Room upgrades available at most hotels.
Self Drive or Fully Escorted Tour.
Costs are dependant upon number of golfers and standard of accommodation required and include:
- Accommodation inclusive of full Irish breakfast at all hotels.
- Guaranteed Starting times and Green Fees
- Land Transport – Rental Car appropriate to the size of the group, inclusive of CDW, Theft Waiver and unlimited mileage or Escorted Tours by executive coach with dedicated driver. Various sizes of coach available.
- All other service charges and local taxes.
- Information pack and availability of Golf Vacations Representative
Although this tour is shown as starting on a Saturday, the itinerary is flexible and can be adjusted to your requirements.
This tour is not set in stone and can be mixed or matched with any other tours or golf courses required.
CALL NOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS – TOLL FREE FROM USA & CANADA – 888 209 4094
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES – +44 (0)1228 598089