This itinerary starts on the East coast of Ireland and ends on the West coast.
The itinerary can be changed to start on either coast. The itinerary sweeps south taking in the best courses from the East near Dublin, south through Cork and up the South West Coast ending in Shannon.
Suggested Itinerary for Ireland East – South East – South West Nine Day Tour Golf Packages
Arrive Dublin Airport
Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Links for 3 nights
Play 1 round at Portmarnock Old Links
Play 1 round at The Links Portmarnock
Traveling day – south to Kinsale and check into the Trident Hotel for 2 nights.
Play 1 round at Old Head
Travel west to Killarney and check into the Malton Hotel for 2 nights. Pay 1 round at Tralee
Play 1 round at Waterville
Travel north and play 1 round at Ballybunion Golf Club (Old) – after golf travel north to Lahinch and check into Vaughan Lodge for the next 2 nights
Play 1 round at Lahinch Old Links
Depart Shannon Airport
All golf is subject to availability at the time of reservation
Caddies can be reserved if required
Room upgrades available at most hotels.
Self Drive or Fully Escorted Tour.
Costs are dependent upon number of golfers and standard of accommodation required and include:
- Accommodation inclusive of full Irish breakfast at all hotels.
- Guaranteed Starting times and Green Fees
- Land Transport – Rental Car appropriate to the size of the group, inclusive of CDW, Theft Waiver and unlimited mileage or Escorted Tours by executive coach with dedicated driver. Various sizes of coach available.
- All other service charges and local taxes.
- Information pack and availability of Golf Vacations Representative
This itinerary is flexible and can be adjusted to your requirements.
This tour is not set in stone and can be mixed or matched with any other tours or golf courses required.
CALL NOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS – TOLL FREE FROM USA & CANADA – 888 209 4094
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES – +44 (0)1228 598089