Faithlegg House Hotel
Superb four-star hotel and golf resort, set on its own large estate, overlooking the estuary of the River Suir.
Granted to the Aylward family as a 7,000-acre property by Henry II in 1177, Faithlegg Estate came under the ownership of William Bolton following the Cromwellian invasion of 1654 and Faithlegg House itself was built in 1783. The estate was sold to the Power family in 1819 and then to the De La Salle order of Christian Brothers in 1935, after which it acted as a novitiate until the 1980’s.
Having been transformed into a luxury hotel, Faithlegg House first opened its doors for business in May of 1999. The elegant foyer and public rooms of the hotel reflect the splendid 18th century architecture of the original building, while the perfectly blended extension offers additional guestrooms and extensive conferencing facilities. All bedrooms are warmly decorated and offer splendid views of the surrounding countryside, while each is equipped with every modern amenity.
Golf, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, swimming pool, fully equipped gymnasium, aromatherapy, reflexology, massage, beauty treatments, sun-bed, billiards (snooker) room, Roseville Restaurant, conferencing and private dining facilities.
- Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Free Internet
- Dry Cleaning
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Centre with Internet Access
- Laundry Service
- Banquet Room
- Conference Facilities